1) The Council shall assess the promo using the information stated in the ‘application form’ and the ‘promo prize confirmation form’ within 48 hours.
2) If the Council is satisfied with the information provided in the submitted forms, the cash value of the promo is then assessed.
3) The fee payable for the promotion would be determined after the assessment and communicated to the promoter.
4) The promoter would be required to remit the stated amount through the REMITA Platform. This can be done at any branch of any bank nationwide or the REMITA website (www.remita.net).
5) Once payment is made, a provisional approval is issued by the Council to the promoter within 24 hours.