Do you have any complaint concerning electricity supply to your house or business?
Are you an electricity consumer suffering any of the following issues?
• estimated billing • indiscriminate increase in electricity bills
• non-supply of meters • irregular disconnection
• non-supply of infrastructure requirements (transformers, electric poles and cables) to some business units, thereby forcing consumers to pay for same without reimbursement
• damage to property from fluctuation of electricity
• improper handling of complaint by electricity distribution company
You are invited to a Town Hall Meeting organized by the Consumer Protection Council (CPC) on Electricity Distribution in the Federal Capital Territory.
DATE: Saturday, 25th February, 2017
VENUE: LEA Primary School, Opposite Federal Science and Technical College, Orozo, Abuja
Come make your complaint and get instant response from Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC), the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) or the Consumer Protection Council (CPC)!